Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Beginning

I haven't blogged in forever!  Our life has been crazy lately. We recently purchased a new house and  moved about an hour from all our friends and family. On top of that I started back with school full-time taking online classes.

Juggling my kids and school can get pretty hectic. Having 2 kids so young and close in age is amazing but at the same time so challenging. (As I write, J is trying to shove a Christmas cookie down my throat. "Bite, Momma, bite!") I know there are other mothers out there who know exactly what I am talking about. I am constantly learning new methods and trying different things out on my children.

My youngest just turned one and my oldest is a few months from turning three.  I'm still trying to get the hang of being a mom of 2. Staying at home with my kids also means that I have to look for ways to save money.
Join me on this adventure as I raise my children and try to find ways to save money along the way!!








No comments:

Post a Comment