Thursday, September 4, 2014

Love Letters to Your Kids

A couple years ago I bought a simple notebook and started writing little love notes to my kids. Every once in a while I'll  pick it up and write a couple pages about things they are learning, how old they are, what they mean to me and silly things that they have been doing. Sometimes I go months or a year without writing to them because life gets so hectic, but my goal is to fill it up before they all reach 18 years old. It's just something that takes a few minutes here and there that I can leave my kids in the future. If something ever happens to me I want there to be something left behind with in my handwriting. Something they can physically hold. Something they can read that will tell them just how much they mean to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment