Saturday, March 12, 2011

Being a mommy was what I was always meant to be.

My mom got me this book when I started kindergarten. It had 12 pages with pockets for each year of school. She would put my school picture on the page and I would write things about me that year. Inside would be my report cards and special keepsakes from the year. One of the questions that stayed the same through all the years was: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" My answer was always different. Vet, Artist, manager, and grocery store clerk are some of the ones I remember. All throughout high school and after I couldn't decide what I wanted to be. I went from flight attendant to graphic design to vet tech. I'm thinking that God always knew that I would be a mommy, even though I didn't think I ever would be.
Being a mommy is the most rewarding and amazing experience I think there is. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment