Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introducing the main men of my life!

My Husband

We met when we were sixteen on a blind date setup by our best friends. I believe it was a pizza date at his house and a movie afterwards. We went on a few dates over the course of a couple months, and then stopped talking.
In 2008 I added him curiously on facebook and that is where our story continues. We clicked and soon discovered that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. Not long after that we learned that I was expecting a baby!
September 2009 we walked down the aisle and said our vows. My husband is the most amazing person I have ever met and I am happy to call him my bestfriend!

Our Son

Jackson Alexander was born on February 5, 2010. The 2nd most wonderful day of my life (our wedding was the 1st). It was a day that will remain forever in my heart. Coming into his world at eight pounds even and forever changing my life for the better.
This past year has been the most wonderful, beautiful and exciting year of my life. It wasn't always easy! I'm not going to lie, some days I just wanted to lay down and cry. But we made it, all three of us. I wouldn't change my life for the world.
Jackson is now a very active one year old. He isn't walking yet, but can crawl faster then any baby I've ever seen. He has 4 teeth (2 front teeth and 2 lower teeth). He loves to dance,listen to music, talk up a storm, play with his toys, watch Elmo, and be around people. He is a very social guy! So far he has been an easy baby. He is all smiles unless he is tired, hungry or sick. We love our little man!


Those are the two men in my life. This blog will be my story of the journey we are on. The journey of family, love, and our life. The story of being a mother and a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment