Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The cat is slowly coming out of the bag....

Today was a busy day. Went to my parents with Trevor and Jackson and told them that we are going to have another baby!! That's right! I am due October 30th 2011. We couldn't be happier! Mom was a little upset at first but by the end of the day she hugged me and pulled out the family tree to look at baby names. She predicts that I will be having a boy.
We made mom and dad dinner (sour cream chicken, baked potatoes and green beans).
I said goodbye to Kit. He will be put to sleep after my brother's spring break. Kit has been pooping all over the house and has become pretty aggressive. 14 years old, we had some great memories. :) He had a good life.
We also did a little washing of Jackson's cloth diapers, and some family tv time. It was a great day.
Came home, boys went to bed and I scrubbed the bathroom top to bottom.  Now I'm going to take a candle-lit bubble bath in my clean bathtub, maybe watch some tv and go to bed! Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment