Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday I had my first prenatal appointment. They just did a bunch of tests and told me that my due date is October 30, 2011. (I already knew this) I made an appointment with my regular obgyn for a followup and an ultrasound for April 11.

While I was at my appointment my parents were watching Jackson. It was my mom's birthday, and my brother and I planned the whole day out. We got her flowers and took her to the Olive Garden. Trevor got off work just in time and joined us. After the Olive Garden we had another surprise! We took her to the History Museum in St. Paul. They had to George Washington exhibit going on. Mom had fun looking at everything because she has been to most of the places. (Washington D.C. & Mount Vernon) We spent the rest of the afternoon there, up until the place closed. Jackson had a blast looking at all the stuff and people too. He took a ride in one of the bus exhibits and a wagon in one of the rooms. Grandpa even taught him how to drink out of a water fountain!

Today I am very tired. I feel like I could go to sleep for the rest of the day. I cannot wait until I am in my 2nd trimester!! :D I made Jackson and I lunch, and now I'm going to finish washing diapers and getting ready for work!

Here are some pictures from yesterday:


Walking from the parking lot into the museum.

Grandpa teaching Jackson.....




Jackson got it!! :D




Daddy and Jackson! We had so much fun yesterday! It was a great family fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment